Friday, September 19, 2008

Provin Trails


I went to Provin Trails with most of my family for a walk. Instead of driving and
Wasting gas, we decided to walk. It is only a 3 minute walk. So, I decided to take some pictures
Since that was the only reason I went. Here are some pictures of the trip.


Mckenna (my sister) got a little tired so she decided to take a break.


Mckenna was looking for a walking stick (a little too big)


(that's better)


(a lot of trees are always fallen down at Provin Trails)


(This meant we should start to head home)



3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love your pictures Danny. Looks like a nice place for a walk- you're so lucky it's so close to your home!
Thanks for sharing!

Danny said...

Yeah... I haven't really gotten a chance to blog...Sorry...but i'm going to try to do it more often:)

Holly said...

HEY!! This totally looks like something our family would do! WE should be neighbors. I will look for a house you guys can move into!! :)