Monday, June 22, 2009

I Got Tagged

(my cousin's repeatedly reminded me to do this)
8 Tv Shows I Watch
1.Legend Of The Seeker
2.Lost
3.Numb3rs
4.Merlin
5.Mentalist
6.Unknown
7.Unknown
8.Unknown
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1.Church
2.I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's House
3.I played with a typewriter
4.I was greatful to have a good matress(i was at camp all week)
5.I got to sit on a couch for the rest of the night
6.Who cares
7.Who cares
8.Who cares
8 Favorite places to Eat
1.Fire Mountain
2.Outback steakhouse
3.Checkers
4.Logan's
5.Taco Bell
6.Why does it matter
7.Why does it matter
8.Why does it matter
8 Things to look Forward to
1.I don't know
2.I don't know
3.I don't know
4.I don't know
5.I don't know
6.I don't know
7.I don't know
8.I don't know
8 Things on my wish list
1. I have a feeling you know the awnsers to the rest
I tag Michael, and anyone that is patient enough to read this and has a blog.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Well, that tells me a little more about you. HOw was camp? Did you get rained on a lot? Was it fun even if you didn't get to sleep in your own bed? Did all of the boys in your family go too? Maybe you should do a blog post about it. According to your list, not much interesting is going on, so you must have time to do a post. :o

Jillie said...

great! haha...